Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Finally filming!

Finally, after so much time lost to conflicting schedules, we have created a cohesive filming timeline that works for all of us!  Today in class, Clara, Virginia, and I sat down to orchestrate the preferred schedule.  Despite settling on filming over the weekend, there are still certain conflicts that will make things a little difficult for us.  Mainly, Clara had to go on a last-minute trip to Boston, and won't be back until Sunday.  I'll also be occupied part of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and Ren (who was going to help us with cinematography) is also booked on Sunday.

Regardless, we persevere!

Virginia and I have decided that we'll be filming with Jack on Friday and Saturday, and Clara and Virginia will film some scenes on Sunday.  I believe that this timeline will work for all of us, and we'll be able to get a lot of filming out of the way.

Additionally, we've put aside time next Monday, Tuesday, and Friday to film as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

After nine long weeks of Circus Monkey taking over my life, I'm beyond relieved to announce that all components of the project are final...