Monday, March 27, 2023

Filming Issues Pt.2

Things have definitely gotten to the point where I am starting to panic a little, I will not lie.

We are now nearing the end of Week 7 out of 10, and we have yet to even make a filming schedule.  Originally, we were planning on filming all of Week 8, but unsurprisingly, even more scheduling conflicts have arisen.  After talking to Jack, he confirmed that the only days that he's free to film are Monday, Friday, and the weekend.  This is a big problem.

We definitely can't film on Monday (ie. literally tomorrow), as we don't have the equipment, Jack hasn't even read the script, and we haven't come to a definite conclusion on wardrobing.  Friday could potentially be doable, but I have an important event I need to go to at night, and Clara just received news that she needs to fly to Boston at the end of this week.  We could attempt to film on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday without Clara, but we also want her to be included in the production.

This left us thinking about perhaps getting a different actor.  Although that would be a heartbreaking last-minute decision to make (as I really do think that Jack is the perfect choice for this role), it is one that we have to consider.

Clara, Vir, and I have decided that we will meet up after school tomorrow and decide where we want to continue with things.  I will update y'all once we come to a definite conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

After nine long weeks of Circus Monkey taking over my life, I'm beyond relieved to announce that all components of the project are final...