Sunday, February 12, 2023

New Project Announcement!

 Hello all!  It seems as though these blog postings have become somewhat infrequent.  Fret not, however, as the looming threat of a new project is now among us.  This means that y'all will be seeing me much more frequently than you (or even I, for that matter) would prefer.  Regardless, this is a project that I've been much looking forward to, and I feel truly excited to restart the blogging process (no matter how tedious the work).

Being now a Media Studies A-Level student, our class is reaching the point in the school year where we begin our portfolio project, much like the one I completed last year.  However, this year the options are far broader.  We have the choice to create either a music video, documentary, movie trailer, or short film (along with other accompanying distribution factors, of course).

I'm really looking forward to being able to put my 100% into this creative endeavor and create something that I am proud of, as I truly appreciated the outlet I was given with this project last year.  To no one's surprise, Virginia and I have decided to work together to create a short film, which we have already begun drafting.  We've decided to keep things somewhat under wraps for now until we gain more direction, but rest easy loyal followers, as I will be eagerly updating y'all on the entire creation process.

I can't wait to finally begin working and to show y'all what we have in store.  Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

After nine long weeks of Circus Monkey taking over my life, I'm beyond relieved to announce that all components of the project are final...